Following the latest Scottish Government guidance, we are pleased to begin planning our return to practice.
We are committed to the safety of all patients and of our team, and as such there may be differences to how you are able to access dental services for the time being.
From Monday 22nd June 2020 patients we will be able to care for patients at the practice who require urgent dental care.
Depending on what is required, the care of emergency cases will be shared with our colleagues at the Hospital based ‘Urgent Dental Care Centres’ to provide the most appropriate and safest treatment.
What should you do if you need help and assistance?
Between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday
Call the practice on 01292 263550 and leave a message with your name, number and a short description of your problem. We will return your call as soon as possible.
After 6pm and at weekends
Call NHS 24 on 111 who will give you advice
Your care is paramount for the Dental team at Barns Dental Practice and in these challenging times we will strive to ensure that you are cared for.
Barns Dental Practice
Why choose us
- We are an ethical, long-established practice
- Our central aim is to establish and maintain excellent dental health for the whole family through Preventive Dental Care
- We offer a full range of treatments – from general dental care to more specialised treatments like dental implants and aesthetic treatment to improve your smile.
- Access to the practice is easier due to our extended opening hours for those who require evening or early morning appointments
- We have extensive experience in treating patients anxious about dental treatment
- We have a ground floor suite of treatment rooms for those who have difficulty with stairs
- For those who require wheelchair access, we have a ramp and disabled parking at the rear of the practice.
- Our on–site dental laboratory provides prompt repairs to dentures, usually on the same day.
- A full medical history is taken at the start of each course of treatment to ensure your safety.