Welcome to Barns Dental Practice
Caring for teeth for life...
Welcome to our website. We hope you find it full of information about us and also about what modern dentistry has to offer you and your family.
Our practice is a long established practice located in the town centre of Ayr. We are committed to offering our patients the highest level of dental treatment and customer service, through a personalised and professional dental service.
We offer a comprehensive range of general and cosmetic dentistry and we pride ourselves in using only the finest quality materials and latest techniques. State of the art procedures available include dental implants, tooth whitening and other cosmetic options, able to transform teeth into beautiful, natural looking smiles.
However, our accent is on Preventive dentistry - starting with children and continuing with adolescents and adults - to encourage everybody to achieve ‘the gold standard’ of a decay free mouth and a beautiful natural smile. We will always work our hardest to meet your treatment and care expectations.
Our highly trained team of Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Nurses and Receptionists have a wealth of experience and have formed strong relations with existing patients. If you are a prospective New Patient, we hope you find them helpful and informative.
Why choose us
- We are an ethical, long-established practice
- Our central aim is to establish and maintain excellent dental health for the whole family through Preventive Dental Care
- We offer a full range of treatments – from general dental care to more specialised treatments like dental implants and aesthetic treatment to improve your smile.
- Access to the practice is easier due to our extended opening hours for those who require evening or early morning appointments
- We have extensive experience in treating patients anxious about dental treatment
- We have a ground floor suite of treatment rooms for those who have difficulty with stairs
- For those who require wheelchair access, we have a ramp and disabled parking at the rear of the practice.
- Our on–site dental laboratory provides prompt repairs to dentures, usually on the same day.
- A full medical history is taken at the start of each course of treatment to ensure your safety.