Do you have any comments or complaints about our service?
- One of the ways we can continue to improve is by listening to you.
- Do you have any comments or suggestions about the service we provide? If so, we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Are you unhappy or have concerns about any aspect of your care? If so, we have a Practice Complaints Procedure to enable us to deal with complaints in line with National Guidelines.
- If you wish to make a complaint then please send a letter to David Shields, Fiona Piper.
- Our aim is to provide you with a high standard of care at all times and to deal effectively with any problems which may arise.